Get a Glasses-Free Look
Switching up your style is a great reason to opt for contact lenses. Some days, you just want to go glasses-free. While eyewear is an amazing accessory, the absence of frames on your face means your outfit can take center stage.
Contacts also provide clear, comfortable vision with the added convenience of not fogging up or slipping down your nose while you’re at the gym or out shopping.
If you’ve ever been curious about contact lenses, we can help you explore your options. Our experienced team offers professional fittings, all the training you need to insert and remove your lenses with ease, and a variety of lens types to suit many prescriptions.
Book your fitting today!Book Appointment
Finding Your Fit
A contact lens prescription differs from your regular eyewear prescription. After all, contact lenses sit directly on the cornea. They are medical devices that require careful fitting to support your comfort.
When you book a contact lens exam, we will evaluate your overall eye health to determine which lenses are best for your eyes. We’ll take some measurements to help us get the sizing right, too. During the exam, we’ll discuss your lifestyle, vision needs, and expectations from contact lens wear.
No matter your situation, we’ll take the time to listen to your needs and find the right lens fit for you. Book your contact lens exam now.Book Appointment
Caring for Contacts
Contact lenses sit directly on the cornea so you’ll need to follow your optometrist’s instructions carefully to make sure your eyes remain healthy. Serious infections can be associated with contact lens wear, so hygiene is of the utmost importance.
You can prevent infections by doing the following:
- Removing your lenses before you go to sleep
- Booking annual, comprehensive eye exams to check if your eyes are still tolerating lenses well
- Removing your lenses before showering, using a hot tub, or going swimming
- Replacing and caring for your lenses by following your optometrist’s instructions
- Only cleaning your lenses with contact lens solution (never tap water)
- Washing your hands with soap and water and drying them thoroughly before inserting or removing lenses
Exams Are Essential
If you’re a regular contact lens wearer, it’s important to come in for annual eye exams to see how well your eyes are tolerating the lenses. But, if you experience any discomfort while wearing your contacts, don’t wait until your exam time comes up on the calendar.
Many people who experience discomfort give up on wearing lenses without looking for an alternative option. Dry eye is a common reason for people to go back to glasses. But, we can help you find another style of lens or a dry eye treatment to keep you in contacts.
Regular exams are also important for keeping your prescription up-to-date and your vision sharp. If you have a current prescription and just need a refill, you can order your contact lenses online or come in and see us!Book Appointment
- 2351 W Lamar Blvd
- Arlington, TX 76012
- Monday: 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Friday: 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: By appointment only
- Sunday: Closed